Are you a dynamic BDM ready to be the sales face of this successful Auckland-based tech company.
This highly enterprising company is looking for a person with an exceptional record in conversion of sales and business. 90% of the clients are based in the US so you must be able to research, cold call, and have the capacity to travel to conferences and event up to (10-12 weeks) per year.
You will work on all stages of the sales cycle - prospecting at conferences and on the phone, winning the early deals, and nurturing customers to upsell them into bigger orders. This is a particularly exciting opportunity if you enjoy international travel as well as working closely with creatives, as your feedback and insight from the field will contribute directly to the evolution of our product.
The company has recently had new ownership and we are looking to expand our team.The culture is highly collaborative with a blend of engineers and creatives and they have some of the some of the coolest customers in the world making amazing content and products. This is a rare opportunity to contribute to building the user interface of the future.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve and exceed personal sales targets to drive growth
- Follow up with website, email and conference leads
- Research and cold call relevant prospects in the motion capture, animation and gaming industries
- Learn to sell to new/changing industries with different purchasing behaviours.
- Be available for international travel up to 12 weeks/year to attend conferences and consult with clients at their offices/studios.
- Great sales skills and ability to close deals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to learn and demonstrate a highly technical product
Nice to have:
- Experience in the entertainment / gaming / movie industry
- Experience working in a tech start-up