Design Project Manager
Enjoy a lunchtime stroll down Cuba Street and lunch at Floriditas.
With a hugely supportive team and positive and nurturing culture, my client is after an ambitious account/project manager with experience in a brand and design consultancy. The team is nimble, strategic and effective and needs a switched on, hit the ground running Digital Project Manager to support the Account Director in pursuit of providing the very best client servicing to a range of public and private sector clients.
You will work across multiple clients and project managing the day to day project tasks working with yet learning inside an intimate team, have the negotiation and client-facing skills to build strong relationships
Ideally, we are looking for:
- 3-4 years AM/PM experience
- Strong client-facing skills
- Administrative skills across multiple projects
- A life learner, looking to grow in the team
- Budgets project management and identify new opportunities for business
- Ability to work autonomously, yet support the team.
You'll be working in an established agency with reputable credentials and a highly skilled work family. Apply now for a new year start!
You must be able to work and live in NZ.