Delivery Lead - Digital Agency
Are you a super switched on delivery manager looking to make a huge impact in this dynamic Auckland Agency?
My client needs a Delivery Lead that will manages key projects within a cross-functional team and is responsible for ensuring their entire team delivers world-class work that serves the best interests of the team and their clients.
You'll be adept at setting up digital projects that ooze success, drive team focus and lead individuals to have collective responsibility and accountability for the work.
- Oversee the allocation of resources within your team between projects, balance client requirements, commercial considerations and team enjoyment.
- Implement tracking and reporting methodologies across your team in order to identify and escalate unhealthy projects and accounts. Provide the Client Lead and Head of Delivery with regular insight into the operational efficiency of your team.
- Prepare and present effective project proposals, estimates, Statements of Work and project plans for key clients that sell the project experience and clearly convey scope, timings, assumptions and cost
- Use delivery tools and processes to facilitate task management, clear communication, visibility and collaboration
- Clearly communicate project status, project health, changes, and manage expectations with teams, clients, and internal stakeholders
- Develop a transparent relationship with key clients built on trust and professionalism
- Use Little GIant tools and project management processes to maintain visibility on budget, timings and scope at all times during projects and takes actions to mitigate potential project overruns
- Identify any changes to scope, timings and budget across projects and negotiates with clients to reach a successful outcome for all parties, creating Change Requests when required
- Escalates potential risks and issues and potential mitigation options to Client Lead and Craft Leads
- Manages documentation and tools that provide a clear overview of current project status, history, risks, issues, meeting minutes, decisions and actions for project participants and key stakeholders
- Works closely with Client leads and client managers to grow client relationships. Helps drive key new business pitches. Operates as a trusted advisor to key clients.
The team and culture of this agency is nurturing, inclusive and progressive.
Apply now to make your 2019 career plan soar to some exceptional heights.