Senior Project Manager
Are you a super switched on project manager looking to make a huge impact in this dynamic Auckland Agency?
My client needs a Senior Project Manager that will successfully manage key projects within a cross-functional team and is responsible for ensuring their team as a whole delivers world-class work that serves the best interests of the team, the clients and the business.
They set projects up for success, drive team focus and lead individuals to assume collective responsibility and accountability for the work. They live in the future – adjusting for what is, planning for what could be, and mitigating risk to avoid what must not be.
- Oversee the allocation of resources within your team between projects, balance client requirements, commercial considerations and team enjoyment.
- Implement tracking and reporting methodologies across your team in order to identify and escalate unhealthy projects and accounts. Provide the Client Lead and Head of Delivery with regular insight into the operational efficiency of your team.
- Work with Client services to effectively scope key projects. Looking at what resources, tools and production requirements are required to successfully deliver each project and create clear and actionable project plans.
- Manage the delivery process internally from end to end for key projects. Allocate appropriate resource, manage that resource and run WIPs to ensure the team meets business objectives for both Little Giant and our clients.
- Assist Client Managers and Strategists to run client workshops for key projects in order to extract clear client requirements and define briefs. Assist in distilling complex client requirements into Statements Of Work for the client.
- Transform client requirements into robust architecture, scope documents and user stories for client approval, internal planning and production. Work with production staff to deliver innovative technical solutions to meet the established brief.
- Track, report and clearly communicate the financial status of key projects against estimates.
- Highlight potential overruns before they occur. Escalate and resolve financial issues as they happen.
- Escalates potential risks and issues and potential mitigation options to Client Services where required
- Oversee, QC and UAT processes so that products and assets can be launched to a world class standard.
- Assist the Client services to implement and actively lead an effective business development strategy for your team. Where required, participate in new business pitches, RFP responses and incoming leads
Ideally, we would like you to have:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Proven experience delivering complex digital platforms, products and marketing communication
- Proven experience of winning, delivering and retaining key client
- Strong networking, pitch and presentation skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skill
- Leadership and people management skills in thought, communication and action
- Ability to develop and maintain strong and collaborative relationships with all stakeholders and staff
- Financial acumen, written and oral communication skill
- Strong time management skill
- Embodies and reflects a culture that collaborative, curious, humble, entrepreneurial and thrives in a meritocratic culture
The team and culture of this agency are nurturing, inclusive and progressive.