Project Manager - Delivery
City based agency with an amazing culture and team looking for a switched on Project Manager that is all over delivery of large scale digital projects.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Manage the allocation of resources to your projects, working with the Senior Delivery Manager (Delivery lead) to balance client requirements, commercial considerations and team enjoyment.
- Prepares and presents effective project proposals, estimates, Statements of Work and project plans that sell the project experience and clearly convey scope, timings, assumptions and cost
- Use delivery tools and processes to facilitate task management, clear communication, visibility and collaboration
- Clearly communicates project status, project health, changes, and manage expectations with teams, clients, and internal stakeholders
- Develops a transparent relationship with clients built on trust and professionalism
- Uses company tools and project management processes to maintain visibility on budget, timings and scope at all times during projects and takes actions to mitigate potential project overruns
- Identifies any changes to scope, timings and budget across projects and negotiates with clients to reach a successful outcome for all parties, creating Change Requests when required
- Escalates potential risks and issues and potential mitigation options to Client services
- Manages documentation and tools that provide a clear overview of current project status, history, risks, issues, meeting minutes, decisions and actions for project participants and key stakeholders
- Works closely with Client services to grow client relationships. Helps drive key new business pitches. Operates as a trusted advisor to key clients.
What skills and experience are required?
- Proven experience delivering complex digital platforms, products and marketing communications
- Ability to develop and maintain strong and collaborative relationships with all stakeholders and staff
- Financial acumen, written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Collaborative, curious, humble, entrepreneurial
You must have the right to live and work in NZ.