Leading Auckland Agency seeks Senior Art Director
As an Art Director, you will own the design direction of the client projects, you'll need to be hands-on but can oversee and facilitate where necessary. You must have a passion for beautiful, thought-provoking, innovative design. Fluent in concepts and collaborating, you will create design concepts as well as overseeing project design all the way through execution.
You'll be incredibly comfortable communicating both verbally and visually. As a senior member of the creative craft, you will be adding insight and thought leadership across all engagements. You will be teamed up with a Copywriter and together you will work across the agency's diverse portfolio of clients
- Craft stories and build brands through campaign level thinking and execution
- Collaborate on "big ideas" to turn culturally relevant insights into powerful and beautiful work
- Oversee and contribute in a hands-on capacity to the creation and production of designs solutions for our clients
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ideate and co-design with peers and clients in a positive and collaborative manner.
- Experience as a creative within a large advertising/design agency
- Great storytelling and sense of humour matched with a strong strategic skill set
- Passionate, hungry and well versed in producing world-class ideas.
- An impressive collection of previous work & awards would be ideal
Get in quick for this amazing opportunity to join a team and culture with true people first values. You must be eligible to work/live in NZ. Please attach a URL or portfolio of work with your application.