Are you wanting to take the next step into strategic leadership?
This role will see you providing strategic direction, influence and change across organisational boundaries.
The purpose of this role is to lead, design and develop a comprehensive integrated strategic planning function and approach, that delivers.
The vision is to innovate the way brands are built to help our clients win, keep & grow their best customers.
Provide the framework for planning which delivers business value for key stakeholders
- Create and lead an aligned world-class strategy and planning function across client teams that support the agency leadership and account teams to create integrated strategic solutions and execution plans that achieve our growth targets
- Forms strong relationships with very senior clients and is seen by them as an essential asset to their business
- Clarifies complex marketing challenges
- Develops new approaches and new models that enable more effective communications solutions
- Provide thought leadership on strategy development and integrated communications planning and work to develop the necessary capabilities and talent resources
- Integrate and articulate digital thinking, platforms and solutions within the planning teams
- Integrate and articulate evaluation and analytics thinking within the planning teams
- Ensure consistent and high-quality strategic input is integrated into pitch process and ongoing client relationships to win, develop and retain business
- Apply actionable learnings from key proprietary consumer insights to our client outputs
- Establish innovative shared strategy products and processes
Champion the Operating model across the business facilitating integration as core to the strategic process
- Ensure that strategy and planning processes continually maximise opportunities across all agency brands
- Build capability of strategy function to support client teams
- Adapt the concept of liquid talent to engage colleagues across the matrix, investing in talent development and relationship building to facilitate and drive positive change for their clients
- Work with agency leads in peer brands to best products and capabilities are embedded within the group's philosophy and way of working
Lead a world-class integrated strategy team
- Lead and manage the integrated strategy team inspiring them to develop world-class holistic communications strategies and achieve personal development goals
- Effectively delegate tasks, manage workflow, and manage client conflict where necessary
Build a reputation across the industry
- Maintaining external networks, understand industry best practice, share and show our best work in ways that drive up client expectation and agency delivery (awards)
- Raises the agency profile within the industry and takes a leading role in new business and upselling
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Significant knowledge of communications planning and research methodologies
- Identifies key market and consumer trends
- Ability to generate big ideas
- Understands how to deliver through and with others in a way that motivates and drives high performance
- Recognised track record of developing strategies that deliver substantial new business growth
- Owned a client relationship
- Digitally savvy and experienced, with a passion for new technology
- People Management
- Multi-brand collaboration (across high profile or complex business)
- Leading high profile new business
- Exposure and work experience with senior marketing departments
If you are currently in a senior strategy role looking to take a positive step in your career progression that provides a huge scope for professional growth. Apply or get in touch now.