My client is looking for a digital marketing specialist for a 7-month contract. Based on the north shore in Auckland, the role will be working with the Marketing team to manage the online presence for two of the client brands and devise strategies to increase brand awareness and maximize reach including organic and paid measures.
You will be expected to produce engaging content that will increase the subscriber base and maintain high customer retention levels by creating successful multi-touchpoint campaigns and provide optimal end-to-end customer experience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Excellent communication skills, including creative writing.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience using Adobe design software is an advantage but not essential.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking with a sound understanding of revenue drivers and market influences
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with high attention to detail.
- Being able to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Planning/organising - thinks ahead; prioritises and plans work activities; uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Experience with working in consumer brands (alcohol) a bonus
- A current, full driver's license, ability to drive a manual car independently and must meet insurance underwriting requirements
- A valid passport and if applicable current working Visa for New Zealand