My client is looking for a new Product Managers who will be responsible for product growth and contribute to product planning.
- Your two key objectives are maintaining and prioritising the product backlog, and delivering releases that are feature-complete and timely.
- Acting as the voice of the customer, you work closely with designers and engineers to define product capabilities and user experiences as user stories and acceptance criteria.
- You take direction from the product roadmap to organise and prioritise the product backlog.
- You develop and maintain product success measurements for each product capability added.
- You assist in communicating completed product capabilities to customers and internal stakeholders.
- You work with the customer support team to ensure a smooth rollout of new product capabilities.
- You provide mentorship and constructive feedback to other Product Managers and Designers who would benefit from your previous learning experiences.
In this role, you will also enjoy direct access to customers to validate product designs and direction through the companies pilot program
You'll benefit from being part of a growing team that values the diversity of thought and promotes a learning culture. There is plenty of scope to grow in this role.
The role requires that you have the right to work in New Zealand.