Do you want to kick-start your Sales Career with a fast-paced, innovative, hi-tech manufacturing company?
Do you enjoy closing deals?
This global company is dedicated to the production of emergent technology in the wearable space. This entry level sales role will see you meeting new people, and confidently communicating, calling and emailing with new and existing clients.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Consult with clients to gain an understanding of their needs.
- Create standard quotes and invoices and for clients.
- Explain underlying physics behind StretchSense technology to clients.
- Actively pursue leads generated by StretchSense marketing efforts through phone, email, and video calls.
- Close glove and kit sales (standard products)
- Relay market feedback from the field back to HQ.
- Meet sales targets and Key Performance Indicators as set by the Head of Sales & Marketing
- Passion for sales!
- Able to learn about new technologies and engineering concepts quickly
- Professional-level fluency in a second language.
- Background in electrical or mechanical engineering or similar.
- Start-up work experience or previous sales experience
- A world-class education on how to grow a technology business.
- On the job training on sales processes and technology.
- A supportive work environment with plenty of opportunities for growth.
- A guarantee that no two days on the job will be the same. You will always be challenged on the job and will be rewarded for it.
- Flexible work hours and location.
- Opportunity to work with leading clients and grow your personal network.
- Opportunity to travel.