UX Designer responsibilities include:
- Conducting user research and testing
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
We are looking for a UX Designer to help inform the design of the software and platforms that meet our customers needs. You role with be to help validate the customer experiences to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential including methodologies steeped in HCD and Design thinking.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to inform the design
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Proven experience as a UX Designer or Researcher in a similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in CX research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software and methodologies.
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
My client is under a huge period of expansion and growth into new markets, experience across a Saas product or platform with global reach would be a great advantage in this role.
You will need to have the eligibility to live and work in NZ.